Rust Proofing / Undercoating
Why should we have to use Valugard Undercoating? Call it rust, corrosion or oxidation, it’s a big headache and it’s growing. Whether it’s bus rust, truck rust, or auto body corrosion it causes unsightly and potentially dangerous damage to vehicle frames and body panels. Automotive International offers over 30 years experience in building corrosion solutions.
- Fogging method penetrates crevices, cavities and other rust-prone areas for maximum protection.
- Odorless wax-based formula bonds permanently, forming a clear, waterproof, salt-resistant seal.
- Applied through existing body holes… no drilling required.
- Will not restrict or plug critical drain holes
- One-time application will extend out panel life, which could increase vehicle re-sale value
- Superior, black wax-based formula seals the underside of your vehicle against road salt, dirt, stone and gravel abrasion
- Provides added noise insulation; acts as a sound shield for a quieter ride
- Remains flexible and pliable for better adhesion to today’s uni-body frame construction
- Leaves a finished “cosmetic” appearance to wheel wells
- Unmatched product performance; special additives provide superior adhesion and resilience
- Will not run or drip at high temperatures or become brittle in sub-zero weather
- Contains no tar-like ingredients that attack body coatings
- Developed for today’s advanced-engineered vehicles
- Gives a black uniform appearance to under-body and wheel wells